Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers Day

We all saw to it that Carol, my Mummy, had a special Mothers Day! Here's a rare opportunity to meet the whole family at one time here in this album. (use the slideshow feature for full screen, fast loading view) We even had veggie pizza and salad from Pizzicato, or at least the people-types did. I got my usual half home cooked special doggie stew and half Karma kibble, which I'll admit I really enjoy. Sometimes for the kibble part I get one of the California Natural kibbles. They're by Natura and so far all their products have tested safe. Yummy foods and treats, baked at their own plant. They don't make foods for companies other than those owned by Natura, either. My family likes that!
Cast on L arm, lead in Rt hand!"/>
That's Thea w/ me in the park, part of Mother's Day fun. And below, you'll find Marjan, Carol, Thea taking me around to the water fountain. John, Clint and Anneka are running around the playground!


Mothers Day