Friday, April 27, 2007

Recalls continue to roll in

The pet food recalls continue to roll in. Signed up for Itchmo alerts, the news comes right in my email. Following links and reading more articles in various newspapers around the country, I'm learning that we have good reason to question the human food supply. Much of the food that goes on our own tables comes from out of the country. If shipments from China tainted our pets' food, and at least some of that was marked "human grade," I can't help but wonder about the food that comes in meant specifically for the family meals.

From what I'm reading from Itchmo, both Natural Balance and Blue Buffalo recalled products today that was made by American Nutrition. I just viewed American Nutrition website and they are claiming all their foods are safe. Uh-oh.

We keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and drop it does. Only now more shoes have dropped than an centipede would need.
Jake